Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Free Write : Self Reflect

I want to be successful in life. I want to accomplish my dreams I want to fulfill. In the future I hope I get lots of things while I'm still alive. I want to go to a good High School and a good College for art or even Fashion Designing. During College I wan to get scholarship in Track and Field. I just want to do well so that I can be grateful as well as make my mom happy, so she can know that I'm growing up and doing well. This is all about me, I have always wanted to do lots of thing when I grow up. First it started with Gymnastics, then track, tumbling, dancing , singing and being famous. I think when a time comes I can probably do all those things. These are my thoughts of being a good student that accomplish her dreams.

No comments: