Wednesday, September 3, 2008

08-09 School Year

My goals for this school year is to achieve good grades and do the best I can to do all my work. I believe I did accomplish some goals like math, science, social studies and computer science. I accomplish my goals by doing all my work and studying as much as possible and listening to all assignments our teachers give us. I thinkwhat I did wrong was handing in homework late but when I knew how much points I lost I needed to step it up a little.

I think the benefit of attending New Media Technology is to learn as much as possible and to do well in all subject to get to the grade that the best for me. The weakest subject for me would be reading language arts because their were some difficulties I was having in that particular class. I feel that math was my strongest subject because it's very easy to get to know all the things our teacher was teaching us. I also think computer science was my strongest subject because it's very creative.

No comments: