Tuesday, September 23, 2008

African Proverb #6

It is better to be loved than feared.

I think this means that it's better to be loved instead of feared because loved people can do a lot for others and feared people are frustrated and is never around to have fun and communicate with others. I think this also means that it is also important to be loved instead of feared because someone out their loves every one, they probably think it is not true, but it is. Feared children or adults can't probably get things of there chest because their so worried all the time.

It is better to be loved than feared means to me that feared can cause many problems in he/she life and they aren't able to explain it because they can be afraid to tell all about want's on their mind. Loved people can be very happy and they are the ones who can share the things that they are having problems with. This is used in our everyday life because I sometime or maybe all the time I see people on the streets and a few of them has fear written all over their face and then you see the loved ones who communicate all the time. That's what this african proverb means to me.

No comments: